Back for a second year -bigger and better!
Last year 70 people across 40 companies raced around Buckmore Park for Maggie's Cancer Research. This year will be a minimum of 140 property professionals entered across 34 teams with the event being streamed live to YouTube and Facebook. Top Class facilities at Buckmore Park on the 1,000m International Circuit. Raising money this year for LandAid and Maggie's Cancer Research – two charities that are very important to us. Transportation to and from the venue. PropKart drinks venue back in London post the event.
- Thursday 18th July 2019
- Venue - BuckmorePark on the 1,000m International Circuit
- Price - £600 per team (with proceeds going to Maggies Cancer Care & LandAid)
- 90 minute endurance with 4 mandatory pit stops
- All equipment provided
- Transportation to and from the venue
• Teams of 4-6 drivers
• 90 minute endurance with 4 mandatory pit stops
• Each team has a kart and a team name
• Every driver takes part in a practice session and qualifying before gridding up for the race
• The race itself includes driver changes and strategy will need to allow for a possible fuel stop as well
• All equipment provided including the 80mph 390cc 4 Stroke SODI RT8 Karts
• Trophies at 6.45pm
• Drinks networking event post race in London
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY
...anyone affected by cancer. So at Maggie’s you can talk to and get support from a range of professionals. Our 22 centres are staffed by Cancer Support Specialists, Benefits Advisors, Nutritionists, therapists and Psychologists, all providing support in whichever way best suits you.
LandAid is the property industry charity working to end youth homelessness in the UK. We bring together businesses and individuals from across the industry to support charities delivering life changing projects for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness.
Discover how you could become a sponsor for PROPKART 2019