- Date: Friday 20th September 2019
- Venue: Vesta Rowing Club & Parrs Priory Rowing Club
- Price: £100pp plus VAT / cox only £30 plus VAT / spectator only £20 plus VAT
- Both ‘Novice’ and ‘Elite’ racing events in 4+ and 8+ categories (same and mixed gender)
- 500m course for Novices and 750m course for Elites
- 'Learn to Row' course for beginners, 'Refresher' session for experienced
- Attend as an athlete or a spectator
- BBQ style lunch & dinner, drinks and music till late
- Excellent networking opportunity for property professionals
10.00 – 'Elite' rower arrival for refresher session @ Vesta Rowing Club
12.30 – Arrival of all athletes and lunch @ Vesta Rowing Club
13.30 – Vesta Rowing Club opens to spectators
13:45 – Athlete safety briefing
14:30 – Racing commences
18:00 – Racing concludes
18:30 – Awards ceremony with special guest
19:00 – BBQ, DJ & drinks
23:00 – Closes
from £100pp plus VAT
This event is open to complete beginners, or what we term ‘novices’. Racing events in 4+ and 8+ categories, same and mixed gender on a 500m course.
from £100pp plus VAT
This event is open to anyone who has rowed before. Racing events in 4+ and 8+ categories, same and mixed gender on a 750m course.
Coxes £30pp plus VAT
Unfortunately, we do not allow novice coxes to sign-up due to safety requirements on the Thames.
Spectators £20pp plus VAT
If jumping into a boat on the Thames doesn’t take your fancy.
James’ Place is a suicide prevention charity, specialising in providing support for men in suicidal crisis. The charity was formed as a grant giving trust in 2008 by Clare Milford Haven and Nick Wentworth-Stanley, after they lost their 21 year-old son, James, to suicide. In 2018, the charity opened James’ Place Liverpool – the first non-clinical suicidal crisis centre for men in the UK. The centre offers intensive therapeutic intervention in a peaceful, calming and welcoming environment. Since opening its doors less than a year ago, the charity has assisted almost 200 men in suicidal crisis, saving many precious lives. James’ Place is seeking to open further centres across the country, with a particular focus on university cities.
LandAid is the property industry charity working to end youth homelessness in the UK. We bring together businesses and individuals from across the industry to support charities delivering life changing projects for young people who are or have been homeless, or who are at risk of homelessness.
Discover how you could become a sponsor for PROPROW 2019